Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Do the clothes make the man?

I don't think that clothes shape who you are. People may judge you by the way you're dressed, but if you wear something different you're not a different person. If you go to an interview for a desk job or any white-collar job, then you're going to wear a suit or a white-collared shirt(hence the name) instead of jeans and a tee-shirt. It also depends on the person judging you. If you go to school wearing a suit and tie on civvies day, the teachers would approve and the students wouldn't, and if you walk into school wearing torn jeans and a sloppy tee-shirt then the teachers wouldn't like it that much but the kids wouldn't even notice. Therefore I think that the clothes do not make the man, but the man makes the clothes. : )


6 comments:

  1. i think that the blog was really well written and i really like the last sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas I toatly agree with you cloths don't make the man. you're right if cloths did make the man then every one would would be quick to judge me. i also dress pritty sloppy so every one wouldn't talk to me. i'm glade that its only an idiom and not fact.so that is why i toatly agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!!! I WOULD GIVE YOU 100%!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job man keep up the good work post comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete