Tuesday, January 19, 2010

B is for Banana Holders



Banana holders are really cool. Lots of people I know have one and it is the most ingenious invention ever! Let's say you want to eat a banana for lunch that day, but you absolutely HATE mushy bananas. If you get a banana in your lunch that day and it's all mushy, what do you do with it, you throw it out right? Of course you will because really, who likes a mushy banana? So if this happens to you a lot, you should get the banana holder. Just to prove this, I held some interviews with some owners of the banana holder. When I talked to Jordan, he said "The banana holder changed my life! I hate bruised bananas and it ruins my day finding that my banana has been bruised on the long journey to school in my lunch bag." Interesting how a little thing can make such a BIG difference. In the words of Alex Craig "The one size fits all saying on it is so true!!! Every banana I put in that thing fit and is bruise free!" How cool is that?! How did the guys that make this make it one size fits all? They must have measured every banana they ate! And they must have been pretty serious about their bananas to make something to protect them, so buy a banana holder to save your bananas!

Life Lesson: Don't stand for mushy bananas!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment