Friday, January 8, 2010

A is for Alphabiography

A is for alpha-biography because that's what I'm writing. Every week we need to write an entry on a letter of the alphabet. I think its kind of cool because you get to choose what to write about that starts with that letter, for instance, i might wright for my next post; B is for Broccoli, or B is for Barracudas, or B is for Bread. I could write something about any of those and way more! Alpha-biographys are way better than what we have been doing before for all these reasons. It gives you choice but you have guidelines to follow. And that's why i like our assignment.

Life lesson: Change is good ;)

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I thought when you first got this assignment you said it was, what was the word? Oh yeah - LAME. Oh well, like you said in your lesson, change is good!

    ReplyDelete