Tuesday, February 9, 2010

F is for Felowship of the Ring




FELLOWSHIP of the

The Fellowship of the Ring is a good book by J.R.R. Tolkien. I decided to write my blog about it because I was writing my blog and i couldn't decide on a topic for F, so I picked up my book and started reading, the person beside me asked what I was reading and I said, "Fellowship of the Ring" and that's where I got my idea. If you haven't read The Hobbit than you wouldn't understand this book, so it might not seem to good. The movies, more often called The Lord of the Ring are so cool, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Return of the King, and The Two Towers are the three movies, if you've seen any of them or read the books, then leave a comment saying what you liked best about them.

In the book Bilbo, the main character of The Hobbit, who has all these adventures pretty much disappears and leaves to go who knows where, and he leaves Frodo, his pretty much inherited son, this ring, (which makes you disappear when you put it on) an unmarked perfect gold ring. So it turns out that Gandalf, Bilbo's friend, has found out that the ring is extremely evil and must be destroyed, the only way being casting it into the Pits of Doom in Mordor (where the enemy is rising again and searching for the ring). which makes this book pretty epic and a really good read, it's this thick though [ ] so for those of you who don't like books bigger than this [ ] it might not be for you, but there are more than one book in it so you can buy the books ^^^^^ that are that thick instead, but if you haven't read the Hobbit i wouldn't advise reading this because it has a lot of references to it.

Life Lesson: Read the first book of the series first :P



No comments:

Post a Comment