Monday, February 1, 2010

E is for Elastic Bands



For the win, my blog is on elastic bands, yes elastic bands, everybody loves them, for every reason imaginable, number one being, THEIR JUST PLAIN AWESOME!!!!! Anybody, even if they have the shortest attention span ever, has spent at least an hour straight just playing with an elastic band. Whoever made this simple yet genius invention is AWESOME!!! You can stretch them you can shoot them you can do everything imaginable with these things. There are elastic band guns, HUGE elastic band balls, elastic chains, it's the all in one amazing tool! There is only one downside to them, besides their effect on the environment, the fact that babies can choke on them, and how when you wrap them around your hand it cut's of the circulation therefor killing that limb making it fall of... The only downside is that when you go to shoot them and they break, it hurts your fingers soooooo much!!! I mean, it's like an elastic band hitting being snapped and hitting your fingers, oh wait... Anyways, that's the reason i like elastic bands so much! :D

Life Lesson: Elastic bands are really really cool. :D

1 comment:

  1. I completley agree how you think that elastic bands are awesomematic. I have so many good memories of plsying with them, whether it's shooting them at your friends or just streching them, I always have fun with them.
    I agree how you think that there are some downsides to them, and it happened to me. When I was in grade 1 I cut off circulation beyond my wrist with one of them and I still have a scar from that incedent.
    I really liked this post, and I really loved the topic.

    ReplyDelete