Saturday, February 20, 2010

G is for Guns


Guns, useful, harmful, good idea, bad idea, safe, dangerous, reassuring, scary. Guns are all of these things, would we be better of if everybody had them? Would we be better of if nobody had them? Kids our age are being told that guns are fun, they are being made into toys, Paintball Guns, B-B Guns, Nerf Guns, Laser Tag Guns, every one of those is meant for shooting other people with to have fun. Are they fun? Yes. And that's why it's such a problem, I'm not saying that they should be banned or anything, I mean, I love Laser Tag, B-B Guns, and Paintball but they are sending out a bad message saying that it's okay to shoot other people, even if they are just toys, not that long ago I thought that it would be fun to run down a driveway being shot at by a B-B Gun, and it was, isn't that a weird thought, shoot at me while I run away, I mean it's crazy, but it's fun.

Life Lesson: Guns don't kill people, crazy people with guns kill people :P

Comment on Robskiskit's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment